ASI 0462-AD-9 – Paper Towel Dispenser with Waste Receptacle – Surface Mounted
- Satin #4 Stainless Steel Finish
- 2 Gallon Waste Capacity
- Surfaced Mounted Paper Towel Dispenser and Waste Receptacle.
- Hold and dispense 475 standard multi-fold or 350 standard Cfold paper towels.
- Shall have a waste capacity of 2 gallon (7.6 liters).
- Door and cabinet shall be fabricated of alloy 18-8 stainless steel, type 304, 22 gauge.
- All exposed surfaces shall have No 4 satin finish.
- Door shall be of double-pan construction with fiberboard filler.
- Door shall be attached to cabinet at side with a full length 3/16′′ dia. stainless steel multi-staked piano hinge.
- Shall be held closed with a tumbler lock keyed alike to other equipment.
- Towel dispensing slot shall have a fully deburred edge for snagfree dispensing and user safety.
- Waste receptacle shall have hemmed edges and a rolled-edge finger-hole for ease of service removal.
- Structural assembly of body and door components shall be of welded construction.
- Cover Material: 22 Gauge Stainless Steel
- Dispense Type: C-fold or multifold paper towels
- Capacity: 350 c-fold or 475 multifold
- Waste Bin Volume: 2 Gallon
- Unit Dimensions: 12 3/4″ Wide x 26 1/2″ Height x 4″ Deep
- Rough – In Wall Opening: 12-3/4″ Wide x 26 -1/2″ Height x 4 Deep
- Unit Weight (Lbs): 14 lbs.
- Ship Dimensions: 16 3/4″ W x 30-1/2″ H x 8″ D