ASI 046924A – Automatic Paper Towel Dispenser with Waste Receptacle – Recessed
- Satin #4 Stainless Steel Finish
- Automatic and Battery Operated
- 12 Gallon Waste Capacity
- Recessed Automatic Roll Paper Towel Dispenser and Waste Receptacle.
- Hold and dispense one 8″ diameter x 8″ wide standard towel roll up to 800 ft. long.
- And one 8″ wide stub roll up to 4″ diameter.
- Shall have a waste capacity of 12 gallons (64 liters).
- Dispenser shall be powered by four (4) D-size batteries (not supplied)
- Shall operate automatically to activate towel dispensing when hands are placed in sensor zone.
- Unit shall feed out a 12″ length of towel during each activation and shall have an internal tear-off bar for towel pull out.
- Cabinet, waste container and frame shall be fabricated of 22 gauge type 304 stainless steel alloy 18-8
- Towel dispenser door shall be 18 gauge same grade.
- All exposed surfaces shall have No 4 satin finish.
- Door shall be attached to cabinet at side with a full-length 3/16″ diameter stainless steel multi-staked piano hinge.
- Shall be held closed with a tumbler lock keyed alike to other washroom equipment.
- Waste container shall have hemmed edges for safety and shall be retained by a tumbler lock keyed alike.
- Face trim shall be 1″ wide formed from one piece with no miters, welding seams and have 1/4″ square returns to wall.
- Structural assembly of all components shall be of welded construction.
- Cabinet shall have no exposed fastening devices or spot-welded seams.
- Cover Material: 22 Gauge Stainless Steel
- Dispense Type: Wide Towel Roll
- Capacity: 800 feet
- Waste Bin Volume: 12 Gallon
- Unit Dimensions: 17 1/4″ Wide x 56″ Height x 10 1/4″ Deep
- Rough – In Wall Opening: 15-3/4″ Wide x 54-1/2″ Height x 4 Deep
- Unit Weight (Lbs): 46 lbs.
- Ship Dimensions: 20″ W x 59″ H x 15″ D