ASI 0600 – Angle Frame Mirror ( Welded Corners )
- Angle Frame Mirror fabricated of alloy 18-8 stainless steel, type 304, 18 gauge with mitered Welded corners.
- All exposed surfaces shall be # 4 satin finish.
- Mirror glazing shall be warranted for 15 years against silver spoilage.
- All edges of mirror shall be protected by friction and chafe absorbing fillers.
- Back of mirror protected by shock-absorbing water-resistant filler and 20 gauge corrosion protected steel.
- Top and bottom wall mounting brackets shall be 20 gauge corrosion protected steel and shall be spot welded.
- Frame: 18-8, type 304, 18gauge (.048 in. <1.2mm> thick) stainless steel. Unitized all WELDED construction. Corners mitered,
welded and polished. Exposed surfaces shall have a N o 4 satin finish. Edges and corners are burr free.
- Glass: Standard glazing is N o 1 quality, 1/4″ inch (6.4mm) thick plate/float, silver coated and hermetically sealed with a uni-
form coating of electrolytic copper plating, and warranted against silver spoilage for 15 years. Mirrors meet Federal
Spec DD-M-411C, ASTM C-1503, and ASTM C-1036-91.
- Filler: Expanded polyethylene microcell foam sheet material, abrasion resistant and shock absorbing, water resistant, 1/8″ inch
(3.2mm) total layer thickness.