ASI 0620 – Channel Frame Mirror
- Channel Frame Mirror shall have frame of 20 gauge type 304 stainless steel alloy 18-8, with mitered corners.
- Mirror glazing shall be warranted for 15 years against silver spoilage.
- All edges of mirror shall be protected by friction and chafe absorbing fillers.
- Back of mirror protected by shock-absorbing water-resistant filler and 20 gauge corrosion protected steel.
- Top and bottom wall mounting brackets shall be 20 gauge corrosion protected steel and shall be spot welded.
- Frame: 20 gauge type 304, 18-8, stainless steel. Roll-formed one piece construction. Exposed surfaces shall be satin finish. Edges and
corners are burr free.
- Glass: Standard glazing is № 1 quality, 1/4″ [6,4] thick plate/float, silver coated and hermetically sealed with a uniform copper plating,
and warranted against silver spoilage for 15 years. Mirrors meet Federal Spec DD-M-411C, ASTM C- 1503, and ASTM C-1036-
- Filler: Expanded polyethylene microcell foam sheet material, abrasion resistant and shock absorbing, water resistant, 1/8″ [3,2] total layer
0620-1830 Size: 18″ wide x 30″ high
0620-1836 Size: 18″ wide x 36″ high
0620-2430 Size: 24″ wide x 30″ high
0620-2436 Size: 24″ wide x 36″ high