ASI 9015 Vertical Surface Mounted Baby Changing Station
The ASI 9015 by American Specialties is a surface mounted vertical baby changing station offering an affordable and convenient solution for restrooms to provide a baby changing station. American Specialties 9015 is fabricated of of FDA approved fungus and bacteria resistant solid plastic and shall support a static load of 300 pounds. This horizontal unit has a pull handle and concealed damped gas spring, assisting in easy one-handed operation. It is fabricated of FDA-approved fungus- and bacteria-resistant solid plastic. Unit shall comply with 2010 ADA Accessibility Standards. The ASI 9015 two-part, vinyl-coated, adjustable safety strap assures child protection. Bag hooks, built-in bed liner and multi-lingual instructions add convenience.
- Includes pull handle and concealed damped gas spring, assisting in easy one-handed operation.
- Built-in dispenser for towels or sanitary liners.
- Bag hooks for diaper bag and purse.
- Two-part, vinyl-coated, adjustable safety strap assures child protection.
- Surface Mounted. Complies with 2010 ADA Accessibility Standards.
- Fabricated of 100 percent high density polyethylene.
- Unit platform is shaped to keep a child restrained from rolling out of the bed.
- Unit is easily opened and closed by user with one hand in any location.
- Unit is operable with less than 5lb of force while not requiring any tight grasping of the wrist.
- Bed liner/towel dispenser presents liners or towels for user hygiene and convenience.
- Dispenser lid is provided for sanitary protection and ease of loading of wipes or liners.
- Safety strap is easily adjustable by user for baby size and Sure-Lock latch securely resists opening.
- Liners/towels are easily replenished by service personnel as required.
Open: 24-1/4″ x 35″ x 22″