ASI 9017 Vertical Recessed Baby Changing Station – Stainless Steel
The American Specialties 9017 is a vertical, recessed, stainless steel baby changing station. The door facing and collar are made from 18 gauge 304 stainless steel. The unit itself is constructed of FDA-approved non-porous plastic. It is also ADA compliant and can support a static load of 300 lbs.
- Recess Mounted Stainless Steel Baby Changing Station
- Unit shall support a static load of 300 lbs. and be tested in excess of 350 lbs.
- Unit shall be fabricated of non-porous plastic (FDA approved HDPE)
- Unit shall contain a door facing and wall flange dress trim of satin finished 18 gauge type 304 stainless steel.
- No parts of the operating mechanism shall be accessible when unit is open or closed.
- Unit shall have a damped gas spring to assist user in opening and closing bed tray with the use of one hand.
- Unit shall be provided with one integral heavy-duty bag hook.
- Unit shall provide a bed-liner dispenser that may be easily converted to a multi-fold towel dispenser with no adapters.
- Unit shall provide graphics and instructions in four languages on interior back.
- Unit shall be provided with an adjustable two-part vinyl coated child protection safety-strap mounted.
- Entire unit shall be assembled of completely sealed components to provide easy cleaning and no bacteria.
- Unit shall mount on standard stud wall dimensions and with proper anchoring may mount on all suitable wall constructions.
- Mounting fasteners shall be concealed after installation using color matched recess plug-covers supplied.
- Unit bed tray and back shall be light grey in color and entire unit shall be recyclable at end of usable life.
- Unit shall be warranted for five (5) years against defects in material or workmanship.
Open: 28-1/4″ x 39″ x 29 3/8″
Weight: 30.0 lbs.